Formal letter Recuest


To whom it may concern. 

I have been offered the job of system engineer, it is with regret that I must inform you that is necessitated to start later, since my father recently had an accident.
My father lives on his own and he’s quite an independent person so I cannot be fully absent at such a difficult time. But he is extremely concerned no to be a burden.
Besides I understand that you were very insistent that I start work on March 1st and it would be only natural for you to assume that this could be a recurring problem. But understand that this wont happen again.
Moreover the current engineer is leaving soon after March 1st and in the circumstances I would only be too happy to spend some time in the company before I leave.
In addition that I really keen to make role as assistant system analyst into career with company and I hope you will understand my awkward predicament and will accept my suggested solution. Should you wish to discuss the matter please do not hesitate to contact me. 
I look forward to hearing from you.

Franco

Comentarios

Entradas populares